You can use the two different admin notification emails to send emails to certain addresses. In the field you can use expression manager to determine whether the result should be sent and to whom it should be sent.
In the email template for those two different types of admin notifications you can insert the results via expression manager as well.
Help us to help you!
Provide your LS version and where it is installed (own server, uni/employer, SaaS hosting, etc.).
Always provide a LSS file (not LSQ or LSG).
Note: I answer at this forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
I think that's what I'm looking to do. I have a survey used by three locations. one of the questions is "Location"
So, if location A is selected, send results to UserA.
yes, this is doable. So you know the 3 different emails before, then you have a question with the 3 different locations.
Now you need to write an expression into the email field of the admin notification that gives you the correct email it should be sent to, depending on the location question.
Help us to help you!
Provide your LS version and where it is installed (own server, uni/employer, SaaS hosting, etc.).
Always provide a LSS file (not LSQ or LSG).
Note: I answer at this forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
Thank you so much, I will give it a try. I would enter this in the "Send detailed admin notification email to:" field of the Survey Notification and Data Section?
Exactly. But you will of course have to adapt this to your survey. The overall logic should be correct, but I am not sure if I did some mistake somewhere with ";" vs ",", the () etc. You will have to have a look at the right syntax in the manual for the expression manager.
Help us to help you!
Provide your LS version and where it is installed (own server, uni/employer, SaaS hosting, etc.).
Always provide a LSS file (not LSQ or LSG).
Note: I answer at this forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
Tried every variation doesn't seem to work.
So I tried a simple one
{if(Facility==A, "my address","my address")} hoping that right or wrong I should have received an email, but I didn't.