i am trying to display a pop up window that shows some instructions about a group of question and a checkbox/button of' I got it' . Once user clicks/checks on it , pop up window disappear and the question is displayed.
If you have "literally killed yourself" you are dead. So I assume the question is not relevant anymore?
In case you just killed yourself metaphorically, then here a few additional questions:
- This popup should appear before respondents can respond the questions, correct?
- While they have not clicked the button they should not be able to proceed, so the submit button of Limesurvey needs to be deactived?
Help us to help you!
Provide your LS version and where it is installed (own server, uni/employer, SaaS hosting, etc.).
Always provide a LSS file (not LSQ or LSG).
Note: I answer at this forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.