I talked with my colleague my apologies I forgot to add an important point on what we couldn't do.
The real problem is
Q1 question we are asking the known brands.
Q2 question only shows brands marked as in Q1 "I own it"/ "know it very well" and following 3 options..... BUT not to show the brand marked as "Never heard of it" in this answers options and we want to randomize the answers each time.
as an example you can see attached file.
I hope I could clarify. thank for you kind reply and help
...and a question relevance equation for Q2 could be:
Code:
(!is_empty(Q1_SQ001) AND Q1_SQ001 != '1') OR (!is_empty(Q1_SQ002) AND Q1_SQ002 != '1') OR (!is_empty(Q1_SQ003) AND Q1_SQ003 != '1') OR (!is_empty(Q1_SQ004) AND Q1_SQ004 != '1') OR (!is_empty(Q1_SQ005) AND Q1_SQ005 != '1')
Cheers,
Tony Partner Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Tony provided you everything you need. Take a look at his last post. There are additional ways of doing a relevance equation. But looking at the last post of Tony is a way of doing it. Just add additional answers via OR.