Hmmm I'm understanding logic.
So in my case when wanting to calculate and present a message depending on the result of two groups what would be an example?
Place an equation question for the "Score" in each group and then another "Total" equation question that sums the "Score" questions. Base your tailoring on the "Total" question.
Cheers,
Tony Partner Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
I've been trying to implement the example of one of my conditions during the day but the result is always the same. When I want to join the two conditions with an "AND" it tells me that the syntax is not supported.
Can you tell me how to interlink the two conditions?
Well, you have at least a few syntax errors. I didn't test it and I can't tell you if the idea itself will work, but I am pretty sure that the second "(" in your syntax is not correct.
Help us to help you!
Provide your LS version and where it is installed (own server, uni/employer, SaaS hosting, etc.).
Always provide a LSS file (not LSQ or LSG).
Note: I answer at this forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.