Hi all,
I hope this question has not been asked multiple times before, but I was not able to find anything in the forum or the workarounds...
I have a survey with answer options from 1 to 7 and a No answer
With the normal LS features, I can add text to each of the answer options and right now I have
1 = below the expectations
4 = fulfils the expecations
7 = above the expecations
however, I would like to have
1 & 2 = below the expectations
3 & 4 & 5 = fulfils the expectations
6 & 7 = above the expectations
in a way that centers the text above 1&2 / 3&4&5 / 6&7
I hope I was able to make my question clear - if not, please let me know and I can put a graphic together in PowerPoint or Paint ...
thanks a lot!
Niels