The question.pstpl file does exist in the new versions of LimeSurvey and will through the LS 3.x series but I don't think you need to modify it for this layout.
1) Enter your prefixes and suffixes in the sub-question text, separated by commas as in the first screenshot below.
Needed option in future : we have a lot of user asking it.
And we already have the option for numeric input ( using | as separator).
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
Hi,
well, the script was for version 2.50/2.74.
It is therefore not surprising, that it doesn't work in version 3.x.
Especially since the syntax of input.text changed to input[type="text"]
So replace accordingly and it will work.
Joffm
Volunteers are not paid.
Not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless