For radio / dropdown question types, LS gives us the option to sort the subquestions alphabetically.
For multiple choice, this option doesn't exist. I wonder if anyone has a workaround? I have a bilingual survey with about 50 subquestions for one multiple choice survey -- while I can sort one language by entering them in correct alpha order, I can't do that the secondary language because of course, the answer codes have to match.
I wonder -- any way that the script can respect the 2 column layout for the question (this was something I set up -- the two columns to make the list a bit less intimidating)...
Maybe there is no solution for that, and that's okay, because the sort order is more important than two columns!
Do you also have a JS snippet to sort Array questions accoridng to the subquestion titles (first column) alphabetically?
Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
survey-consulting.com
offlinesurveys.com
Feel free to contact me by email for professional LimeSurvey support!