Hi everyone,
I was using LimeSurvey a couples of year ago and I am really shocked how it looks like now! It 's brilliant!

I 've got some question. I 'm not sure if it 's possible. Could anyone help me?
I 've got some
array question in my survey, sth like that:
Do you use that stuff in your life?
| A | Always | Sometimes | Never |
| B | Always | Sometimes | Never |
| C | Always | Sometimes | Never |
I 'd love to add some additional question. If someone would say: "Never". I would ask him or her: "Would you like to try to use it?" and give Yes/No variants.
How can I do this?
Is it possible to make it in one array question (for example some array question with dual scale?). Or should I use some relevance equation?
Please let me know if anyone have some idea. I would be grateful!
Thank you for your time and I wish you all the best

Peter
PS. I 'm using LimeSurvey in Version 2.64.7+170404
PS2. The problem is that I have not only three questions in array (A,B,C) but about 15.