Hello everyone,
first time here. I am looking for a way to record an audio response to one or more open questions of an offline interview (ideally, coupled with a voice recognition software) - is this possible with LImeSurvey? I read the forum but could not find anything pertaining to this. I would really appreciate your help!
When it comes to audio recording, here I would like to share a tool with you. It is AudFree Sound Capture, which can record audio and music from many sources with high audio quality and then you can play the music anywhere and anytime.
Hi...we have 2 semi-acoustic guitars, elec guitar, bassist, 2 or 3 vocalists and my keyboard. We don't have a drummer but have been playing around with a drum machine.
My thought was that I could get the L-12 hooked up to Ableton and then choose which tracks I want to send through Ableton (for realtime effects), add some beats/samples and then send that back to Ch11,12 on the L-12.