Multiple choice table - Discrete choice Models

More
3 years 11 months ago #171487 by tapinho
I was able to import the file and I tried to recreate it in my own survey but I was not able to get the same result. Underneath the "Banana&Apple" table, I get the following code:

'); $('#question93143 table.subquestions-list .inserted-row td:eq(0)').html($('#question93143 th.answertext:eq(0)').html()); $('#question93143 th.answertext:eq(0)').html(''); }); '); $('#question93143 table.subquestions-list .inserted-row td:eq(0)').html($('#question93143 th.answertext:eq(0)').html()); $('#question93143 th.answertext:eq(0)').html(''); });

and only one clickable radio(if that is what it's called).

Thank you, by the way, for the quick response time.
The topic has been locked.
More
3 years 11 months ago #171489 by tapinho
I also tried to attach my export file, but it is a .lsq file instead of a .lss file. How do I convert it?
More
3 years 11 months ago #171490 by DenisChenu
lss is whole survey, lsq is only question. With questioin : you ask to the helper to
1. Know what is le question language
2. Create a survey
3. Create que group
4. Import lsq.

With lss : you ask to 1 import lss.

Lss is better.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tapinho
More
3 years 11 months ago #171493 by tapinho
Here is the .lss file.
Attachments:
More
3 years 11 months ago #171494 by tpartner

Underneath the "Banana&Apple" table, I get the following code:

It sounds like you have the XSS filtered - manual.limesurvey.org/Workarounds:_Manip...tc..29_in_LimeSurvey

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu, tapinho

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now