I figured out that the answer code from a matrix question is stored as the radio button’s value. I want to achieve to display that value next to the radio button itself... Is that somehow possible?
For the sake of SEO, the title could also be: How to set text next to a radio button, but in my case I want the text to be the value of the radio button next to it. Thanks for any help
I actually would prefer a JavaScript solution, since I cannot change the template, and I don’t want to make it permanent. Still playing with some JS ...
This is just right aligning the radio button, but it’s not showing the radio button’s value. See the screenshot attached—I want to fetch radio’s value, which corresponds to the answer code, and showing this value next to the radio button (see screenshot on initial post)