I am supposed to conduct an online survey for a university research project.
I want to present an audio stimuli but not as a single question but in the description of a question group so I can use different scales as subordinated questions (both 5-point Likert scale and yes/no scale).
I was successful at integrating it but unfortunately the play button (nonetheless it was displayed in the wanted field) remained inactive.
What can I do to make that work?
Thanks a lot for your support!
If you need further information, don't hesitate to contact me.
Difficult to say. Because it should work the same in a question or in the survey description. What you can try is to use a "text display" type question and put it at the beginning of the group and see if it works there.
Without any further information, or a link it is basically impossible to help solving this problem.
Help us to help you!
Provide your LS version and where it is installed (own server, uni/employer, SaaS hosting, etc.).
Always provide a LSS file (not LSQ or LSG).
Note: I answer at this forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
The screenshot shows the inactive play button within the description of a text display question. The strange thing is: For a moment, the button is active but turns inactive immediately.