Hi, I'm looking to see if I can do 2 things with LimeSurvey:
1) I have a multi-numeric slider question, with min-max limits. Is it possible to use the "sum" value from this question, as the maximum amount of answers someone can select in the following question?
E.g.
Q1. How many bars did you eat? (User enters total sum of 3 out of possible 5)
Q2. How many did you enjoy? (Maximum answers dynamically reduced to 3 from 5)
2) The second query is: What is the syntax for targeting multiple subquestions with a regexMatch?
To target a single subquestion, I'm using the following:
- Question validation equation: (regexMatch('/([A-Z]{1}\d{1,2})/',Q24_1))
- Question validation tip: {if((regexMatch('/([A-Z]{1}\d{1,2})/', Q24_1)),'','Please enter a valid grid reference.')}
Ideally it would be something like this (this example breaks the syntax):
(regexMatch('/([A-Z]{1}\d{1,2})/',Q24_1, Q24_2, Q24_3, Q24_4, Q24_5, Q24_6))
I've attached the lss file for what I'm trying to get working
File Attachment:
File Name:
example.lss
File Size:19.35 KB