Hi Joffm (or anybody else who can give me a hand),
I am using LimeSurvey 2.05+ and I am trying to combine two question types (Short text and dropdown) to create something like the image attached. I have used the old workaround described in the manual as mentioned at the beginning of the thread (
www.limesurvey.org/manual/Workarounds:_Q...stion_types_in_array
).
The problem is that it is not clear to me how to add the question text in that configuration.
If I add a text display question before then the text is not in the same box as the answers. I am very new to Limesurvey, and I don't have the full admin rights, so I cannot install the plugin mentioned above. And as far Java is concerned, I just copy pasted the bits of code I needed, I am not able to develop things on my own yet...
I really liked the option you proposed in your last post, which is a lot more elegant than the one I am using. Is there a way to make that work on Limesurvey 2.05+?
Thanks a lot in advance!
Best regards,
Ana
PS: actually I am also having trouble with the implementation of the "old fashioned" approach. The first image I posted was in a demo survey, but when I copied the questions to my survey, nothing works (see second screenshot). Any ideas? Thanks a lot!!