- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 1
Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!
Hi,holch wrote: But to be honest, I think the option to have more than one comment field / other field should be part of the main package, for multiple choice and single choice questions. It is a pretty standard requirement in research and not something that should require the installation of a specific plugin.
Try this updated script which should also handle multiple choice with comments.I currently have an 'Other' option that needs to be pegged at the bottom, however, I can't seem to get the 'multiple choice' workaround to work for 'multiple choice with comments.'
Why not use single choice with comments?Also, all of these subquestions have to be exclusive options.
There is no shared vision about what is necessary for a survey system like LimeSurvey.DenisChenu wrote: Make a clean, with just the necessary question type/option core system
Why not use single choice with comments?