Before I submit this as a bug, I wanted to be sure I'm not doing something wrong.
I have a page that collects information, creates a user, then sends that user to the survey I created. The link looks like this:
Code:
URL on the way in: https://url.example.com?token=dummyuser&userid=8
On the survey, I created an optional longtext question that is hidden, then used Panel Integration to capture userid.
On the Panel Integration section, when I save userid, mapped to the userid question, the page refreshes and there is text that indicates all has been saved, but when I return to the Panel Integration pane, it is blank (see screenshot).
For the end URL, I provided this link, but {PASSTHRU:userid} is blank, nothing shows up at all:
Code:
https://targeturl.example.com/app/#/submission/{SAVEDID}/{PASSTHRU:userid}
The result for the link above was:
Code:
Link created on the way out: https://targeturl.example.com/app/#/submission/5/
I looked up the field name in the database (to be sure data was actually getting there) and changed the end url to:
Code:
https://hgctools.example.com/app/#/submission/{SAVEDID}/{INSERTANS:996399X60X2868}
That code works, but only after trying several revisions, there are 4 null entries for the first attempts.
I've attached the lss survey I'm using to test this out before deploying to a much larger instrument. Greatly appreciate some advice here.