Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Allocate weighting across subquestions: Ranking with Percentage

More
9 years 11 months ago #144129 by DenisChenu
In general : i update
input type='text' data-number='true'
to
input type='number'

(looking at your first screenshot)

With good step etc ....
A plugin idea ;) (for me)

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. - Professional support - Plugins, theme and development .
I don't answer to private message.
The topic has been locked.
More
9 years 9 months ago #146381 by teracomp
I'm building a release version for my survey which prompted me to look at this again. In going through the template code, I found this is in bootstrap-slider.js, line 749.:
Code:
732 defaultOptions: { 733 id: "", 744 min: 0, 745 max: 10, 746 step: 1, 747 precision: 0, 748 orientation: 'horizontal', 749 value: 5, 750 range: false, 751 selection: 'before',
Notice value: 5

Setting this to 0 fixed the issue.

Is there a reason why this would be 5 instead of 0?

Dave Phillips
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: tpartner, holch

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose