Hello everyone
This is my first post on LimeSurvey :woohoo:
My company is into market research and they require a live chat support system. For this I found out Zopim chat which requires me to paste a script into the header files. So I did with my company's website.
You may check it out here
www.confirmr.com
(See the small tab in bottom right)
I want the same to be done on
www.confirmr.com/survey/592891
We have our product integrated with LimeSurvey. I just cannot get the required files for this purpose. :huh: :dry:
Any sort of help will be generous!
Thanks in advance
Sumeet :laugh:
Hello tpartner
Tried pasting it but did not work!
Have been tired of looking through the files since last week but just cannot find the right way to do it. I also checked into the files/script paths mentioned at the top of the source code of the survey's page but no luck till now.