Redirect to one of two different end URLs

More
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #178070 by tpartner
That indicates an Expression Manager error.

If you are sure of the variable names, try removing the brackets around the condition.

{if(Q2_1 == "Y", equrl1, equrl2)}

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by tpartner.
The topic has been locked.
More
3 years 6 months ago #178071 by KompetenzZ
Hi,

thank you for the answer. I created a new survey to test the end url with your expression from scratch. Then it worked. After that I changed the expression in end url again during the survey was activated, the error came back. Regardless if I change the expression back to the earlier one that worked, the error from my previous post persits. Unless I export the whole survey and import it, then it works again. I don't know the reasons for this, I did the "Clear assets cache" in global setting, the problem persists. It seems when I tinker around with the end url and then write the usual form again, it doesn't work anymore.
Do you have an idea for this strange behaviour?

Cheers kompetenzz
The topic has been locked.
More
3 years 6 months ago #178072 by tpartner
It may be that the HTML editor is messing with your code. Disable the editor in your user settings and retest.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The topic has been locked.
More
3 years 6 months ago #178077 by KompetenzZ
I diabled the html editor in my user setting but it seems that nothing had changed.
It seems that once I mistype the equation (I guess in a activated survey (maybe also in a not activated survey)), the error in the end url can not be fixed. Could this be a bug?

Attached are two lss files. The first one should work fine, the second one has the error with the end url when I activate the survey and execute it. For me the two surveys look pretty much the same. Does the second displays you also the end url error?

File Attachment:

File Name: limesurvey...king.lss
File Size:16 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: limesurvey...rror.lss
File Size:17 KB

Cheers kompetenzz
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
More
3 years 6 months ago #178100 by holch
Works perfectly fine for me. I imported you survey and when I mark "a" in the question, it redirect to the Wikipedia Main page, if not, it redirects to the Wikipedia page about Limesurvey. No error message.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.
The topic has been locked.
More
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #178101 by KompetenzZ
Did you try the the second survey "limesurvey_survey_122962_error.lss"?

Cheers kompetenzz
Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by KompetenzZ.
The topic has been locked.
More
3 years 6 months ago #178103 by holch
Oh, I didn't notice that there were two. Should have read the whole thing I guess. Let's see...

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.
The topic has been locked.
More
3 years 6 months ago #178104 by holch
OK, the second one also works perfectly fine here.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.
The topic has been locked.
More
3 years 6 months ago #178130 by KompetenzZ
That seems very interesting, first I thought that the problem might be something with my installation but then I imported the second file "limesurvey_survey_122962_error.lss" to the free limesurvey hosted version and it is still not working there. Here is the link to the activated survey:

food-boku.limequery.com/864681?lang=en

holch wrote: OK, the second one also works perfectly fine here.

Are you sure?

Cheers kompetenzz
The topic has been locked.
More
3 years 6 months ago #178139 by holch

Are you sure?


Pretty sure, yes. Just tested it again. The survey where it should not work is the one with the title "awsdf_end url" and the one where it should work, it is "end url survey"

Both redirect correctly to the wikipedia links for me.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.
The topic has been locked.
More
3 years 6 months ago #178140 by holch
Try to import the files you have provided here. Maybe there is some kind of hickup (some leftovers) that get solved by exporting and importing the survey. You never know.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.
The topic has been locked.
More
3 years 6 months ago #178142 by KompetenzZ
Besides,the survey with the title "end url survey" is the one in my first post that I do not mean. I mean the two surveys which are attached in one post together, but anyway, even if I import the "limesurvey_survey_122962_error.lss" it does not work. When I change the title during activated survey, an normal survey gets the error too. I think there is bug somewhere.

Cheers kompetenzz
The topic has been locked.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now