Hi!
I'm getting lost with the attempt to calculate a score based on a multiple question to screen out respondents. I researched a lot in the forum , but couldn't replicate what I found. I understand that I need to calculate a score with the help of an equation question and with another equation setting a certain value to a list question to be able to set a quota.
Say I want ask people what sports they are doing (Multiple choice) and only continuing the survey with those who do certain sports.
1. Therefore I assigned a code value of say 100 to "Jogging" and 50 to "Skiing"
2. Now: if I want the Survey to be continued with Joggers only I manage to get with an equation a score of 100 by the following {if(Q1_100,100,0)}, however I'm not able to write the right expression that calculates the sum of all codes that are checked in Q1? How would I do this?
3. To screen out all that are non-Joggers or non-skier I tried as I found in the forum with the forum with another equation: {Q2=if(SQ1 > 49, "1", "2")} but this doesn't set the values in Q2 as I thought it should.
Any idea what's wrong? See attached the short .lss file
Thanks!