- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 17
Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!
tpartner wrote: Try this:
Code:<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"> $(document).ready(function(){ $('#question{QID} input.radio').on('click', function(e){ $('#question{QID} input.radio').not(this).prop('disabled', true); }); }); </script>
holch wrote: Hmmm, I think I was judging too quick. I was using the same question for another issue to test something and I noticed that when you click on the answer option instead of the radio button, the radio buttons stay the same, but the response changes...
Oops, forgot about the labels - try this:Hmmm, I think I was judging too quick. I was using the same question for another issue to test something and I noticed that when you click on the answer option instead of the radio button, the radio buttons stay the same, but the response changes...
So your latter solution is preferred and works great!3) Handles initial states in case of returning to the group