Since I have to use this question type more and more ( because it's works as I need ), there is some chance to put this question as a "question type" inside limesurvey?
I would like to create a question type, to avoid the risk to brake the javascript editing the question sentences, it's possible?
I am unable to find where or how I can assign values for these question answers to a category.
For instance: Option 1, value 4 was selected. I need to assign value 4 to Category 3 and total the values for each Category. So when the survey is over I need to score them on the Category they chose the most.
Thanks again for the solution in this topic. I will add that I had to turn of "No Answers" and "Mandatory" off, but needed to add Min and Max answer values of 2. I got error messages that not all the required number of answers were chosen and survey preview.
I have a question regarding formatting the display of this Array.
Currently, the questions format as this screen shot shows. Is there a way to constrain the right side answers to one size in order that they do not change or look so disorganized.
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
No, I do not have that option. (version 2.50 latest build). Also, these are code built on array. Due to code some feature are disabled. Earlier in the thread is the code. I presume that I must change or add a setting for the width of the answer section.
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
how can I get this type of array to work in version 3? I tried a test on the beta in a new install, imported the questions I am using with this and it displays very poorly.
I hope I don't have to be stuck on version 2.6x just to use it.