Is it possible to move a question next to an other question?
Suppose I have a list radio question with some answers, now I'd like to move a multiple choice question to be next (next as not under but beside the other question...) to the radio question, is it possible? And If so, there would be some javascript for this which is sadly out of my knowledge.
I guess this could be done with an array question as well, where one of the columns is multiple choice and the other one radio list, the question text would be the same for both which is what Im after really..
Inspiration? It does exactly what I was after, without any modifications, excellent tdpartner :laugh:. And I thought I had searched the forum very well, guess not. You code is very pedagogical, but i don't understand the function equalizeHeights(), is it a fix for something and if so, what is it fixing?
However, if anyone stumble into tis question take a look at tdpartner's answer on above link, or the spoiler below.