I would like to send additional emails on submit. I have sendmail.php which works in other contexts. Does anyone have a thought on why it's not firing on the survey submit?
function SendEmail() {
var email = 'myemail@gmail.com';
$.ajax({
url:'https://www.domainname.com/surveyassets/sendmail.php?email_tocheck=' + email,
complete: function (response) {
$('#output').html(response.responseText);
},
error: function () {
$('#output').html('Bummer: there was an error!');
}
});
return false;
}
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
I'm not familiar with that. Does it accept expression manager variables like can I get expression questions into the emails? One problem with using the method above is that it's more difficult to get the questions and answers than it is using expression manager.
It is true.
The email does send conditionally if only one email is included., as in:
{if(Q1.NAOK=='A3','email1@gmail.com','')}
For some reason the inclusion of the second email causes neither to be sent. Two emails work fine (separated by a semi-colon and a space) when there is Expression Manager logic applied.
I've tried single quotes, double quotes, no quotes, comma an semi-colons. No joy.