I'm a beginner with a (layout/design?) problem which I can't solve. I spent hours to get a workaround with javascript, but no success. So hopefully some can help me.
I tried to descibe the problem in the attached graphic. the main problem is to get additional text behind the input field.
I would simply use a list (radio) question type with other option. Add "Don't know" as the only answer category for the question. You may change the label for other option to "PSA-Wert (ng/ml)" and allow only numbers as other. You can set it in Advanced settings for the question.
Regards
Elzbieta Lesinska
LS voluntary Polish translator and supervisor
thank you for your explenation. So far I got it. The problem is, that "ng/ml" must be displayed behind the text field. I tried to replaced the generated code with javascript, but this didn't work. I think my script was overwritten by the generated form.
Thank you Jelo for the tip.
I tried it, but instead of separating the two words everything is written before the input field. I will try different writings and question types with this separator.
thank you for this solution. I found a workaround which is not the best but did the job with javascript and replacement of the html code:
<script charset="utf-8" type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function() {
var oldHTMLa = document.getElementById('javatbd328441X94X1800PSA1').innerHTML;
var oldHTML = document.getElementById('javatbd328441X94X1800other').innerHTML;