Hi everyone, I have some issue with moving forward (on next) page by clicking "Next" button.
I have really big survey, at first question I have matrix(number) type, with 53 different subquestions (y-scale), and 2 subquestions (x-scale). If recipient choose value 4 for, I have to show subquestions based on this answer at next fourth question. "Next fourth" - is matrix(number)*2 with checkboxes view and multiple choice*2. I use JS for showing subquestions and it works fine, please find the code below
Code:
$('document').ready(function(){
$('#question1204 li').css('display', 'none');//1
$('#question1259 tr').css('display', 'none');//1
$('#question1315 li').css('display', 'none');//2
$('#question1370 tr').css('display', 'none');//2
$('#question1259 thead tr').css('display', 'table-row');
$('#question1370 thead tr').css('display', 'table-row');
$(".answer_cell_001 .multiflexiselect").change(function() {
var answerText = $.trim(this.parentElement.parentElement.childNodes[1].textContent);
if (this.value == 4) {
$( "#question1259 .answertext:contains('" + answerText + "')").parent().css('display','table-row');
$( "#question1204 .answertext:contains('" + answerText + "')").parent().css('display', 'block');
}
})
$(".answer_cell_002 .multiflexiselect").change(function() {
var answerText = $.trim(this.parentElement.parentElement.childNodes[1].textContent);
if (this.value == 4) {
$( "#question1370 .answertext:contains('" + answerText + "')").parent().css('display','table-row');
$( "#question1315 .answertext:contains('" + answerText + "')").parent().css('display', 'block');
}
})
});
</script>
So the troubles star when I click "Next button", page just reload and doesn't move forward to next question group. I can fix this issue by changing the type of "Next fourth" from matrix(number) to matrix, but I lose ability to multiple choice in row.
Can somebody provide information how can I fix this or something? I use LS 2.06+ Build 151126