- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!
The problem is that Expression Manager is parsing the quotes before the page is rendered. Try using a switch statement. Something like this (untested):How should I change my code if I want to change SQ1 depending on 'i'.
As far as I know, here is no Expression manager variable for the array answer text strings so you'll have to hard-code those.Morover, is it possible to show the answertexts: 'Kryterium i miernik', 'sposob klasyfikacji', 'wynik' as the labels in the table?
I used this solution.Morover, is it possible to show the answertexts: 'Kryterium i miernik', 'sposob klasyfikacji', 'wynik' as the labels in the table?
As far as I know, here is no Expression manager variable for the array answer text strings so you'll have to hard-code those.
<table id="myTable">
<thead>
<th>Kryterium i miernik</th>
<th>Sposob klasyfikacji</th>
<th>Wynik</th>
</thead>
</table>