Hello,
I have a text array question. I'd like to have the first row be a sample entry. Heading examples "time of day, location, amount, etc". I want to add a row that says something like "11:45 am, Work, 15oz". Does this make sense? Is this possible?
Do you mind if those example values are recorded in the data? In other words, can we use an existing row in the array and populate it with the examples or do you need a new completely fake row?
Cheers,
Tony Partner Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
That looks fantastic! But it's not working... I know I'll need to edit a few things for mine as it has a couple extra columns but I started by opening your sample and when I run the survey, I don't see the example row. Am I doing something wrong...?
I'm running version 1.92+ if that matters.
Also just realized I got this error multiple times at the top of my screen:
Notice: Undefined index: help in /opt/virtualhosts/surveys.vtti.vt.edu/htdocs/admin/import_functions.php on line 1317
You beat me to it. That works! I'll throw that in mine Monday morning and with a few edits, should be good to go. Will let you know either way. Thanks!