@ Holch: We show a video at the beginning of the questionnaire, asking the respondents what they see and what they hear.
They can move on to the next question only when their answers are correct.
@david2013: Thank you , I will try mediaelements.
And hopefully I can adress the movenext button with mediaelements.
I am able to adress an external button with this code.
But I did not succeed to adress the limesurvey movenext button.
<video id="myvideo" autoplay>
<source src="myvideo" type="video/mp4">
browser unterstützt dieses Format nicht.
</video>
<button id="playbtn">Weiter</button><br />
<script>
var vid = document.getElementById("myvideo");
document.getElementById('playbtn').style.visibility = 'hidden'
vid.onended = function() {
document.getElementById('playbtn').style.visibility = 'hidden'
document.getElementById('playbtn').style.visibility = 'visible'
};
I finally have installed mediaelements.js by including the scripts in the head of my template (trf_resonsive).
But the Problem is that I can't hide the limesurey movenext button, even tough I put following code:
<script>
(document).ready(function() {
$('#movenextbtn').hide();
});
</script>
hmmm.. mediaelements.js works for me. Anyway, I think jPlayer also work. Just make sure when you include js file, replace "{" with "{ " and replace "}" with " }", otherwise, limesurvey will try to parse anything between "{" and "}". Hence, it will give you error unexpected.