I'm playing around of the things scripting can do to manipulate the behavior of the survey. And I was wondering how to hide a question (including the subquestions and everything) using a script. I know this thing can be done in a snap when initializing the question. But how to do this with a script?
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
Thanks for your reply! I've actually thought of this exact script. But it's not working. I actually came up with the scripts that hide subquestions but never the entire question container. Having said that, I am sure that I have enabled Javascript. It's just that I can't select the right element in my scripts. Is "#questionSSSSXGGXQQ" really the right id? I'm not quite sure about my version of LS but administrator said last update was early this year I think.
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.