I need some help on how to proceed in the following question (image attached for better understanding).
I have a number array with text input represented by the image attached.
Necessary that the fields highlighted in yellow, have the input of data disabled.
These disabled fields will be automatically populated as follows (for easy reference by the lines will start by the letter and the speakers at start number):
I searched the forum and found some solutions in javascript, but I have no knowledge of javascript and also did not identify any similar question in the forum who could try to fit my needs.
Without Javascript this won't be possible, because you will need it to make it not writeable for the respondent and you might need to write the values into the boxes via Javascript as well.
However, I think what you could do is to create a question where respondents insert the required values and then later you create a text display question and create a table with the values inserted via Expression Manager. So while respondents insert the figures for the number of students and classes.
Help us to help you!
Provide your LS version and where it is installed (own server, uni/employer, SaaS hosting, etc.).
Always provide a LSS file (not LSQ or LSG).
Note: I answer at this forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
It had initially considered creating a question for interviewees launch and then display a text view of the question, but my biggest problem is in fact requesting the information already in the desired layout in order to facilitate understanding of the information requested by the interviewees. I've had other surveys I used the proposed manner and had a problem in the launch of informations among the interviewees.
Elsewhere in the same survey, could enjoy aggregation of the issues some javascript code present in the forum. My problem was this part specifies where I found no code that could help me.
My intention in posting this in the forum to get help of someone who knows javascript get a code that helps me results I need, as well as, get further understand this code in order to use in other surveys.
Seen in various posts with the aid of javascript is possible extender incredible way the limesurvey features.