I currently playing around with token attributes and screenouts.
When I screenout with tokens, the token summary shows the correct summary.
Code:
Token summary:
Total records in this token table 5
Total with no unique Token 0
Total invitations sent 0
Total opted out 0
Total screened out 1
Total surveys completed 0
I wonder, if there is way to generate an export/list, that shows the status of all tokens (completed, screenout).
The export of the list won't show screenout as a tokenstatus.
When looking at the results, the screenout status is not clear.
Not sure if this is a feature request or I am too blind to see the way to get this information.
When Limesurvey sends out reminder, would these reminder prevent sending them out to screenouts?
The code seems to be there to check the status, but the export routines seem to lack a option to extract that information.