Popups in survey or Hide/Show help text

More
4 years 5 months ago #131048 by tpartner
There is no script in your survey.

See "How to use Script (eg. JavaScript etc.) in LimeSurvey" - manual.limesurvey.org/Workarounds:_Manip....29_in_LimeSurvey.3F

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Official LimeSurvey Partner - partnersurveys.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #131054 by Gems1389
Thanks, I thought I was doing something wrong because when I clicked save the code vanished. However, looking into it, it's because the the XSS filter must be turned off and it isn't. I'm using it through a university site, so it doesn't look like I have administrator rights to do this. Is there anyway around this or do I need to go back to the site administrator? Thanks again

More
4 years 5 months ago #131055 by tpartner
Sorry, no, you'll need to turn that filter off.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Official LimeSurvey Partner - partnersurveys.com

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #199337 by Chris96
Hello everyone!
I am currently trying to use the example of tpartner for my survey.
Unfortunately his java script does not work for me.
As you can see in the following picture, the help text is displayed permanently. Actually it should show up when you click on it and hide it when you click again.
Would be great if you could tell me what could be the reason for this? I have not changed anything in his script. Furthermore it doesn't make any difference if I copy the code directly into the help text or upload his survey example.

Many thanks to everyone!!!
Attachments:

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #199338 by Joffm
Hi,
this is a four years old thread and about LimeSurvey version of 2.00 or 2.05?
These versions were based on JQueryUI, while nowadays it is the bootstrap library.

What version are you using?

Maybe this thread give you some hints. At the end you find something about two or more different pop-ups.
https://forums.limesurvey.org/forum/can-i-do-this-with-limesurvey/119153-scrollable-modal-popup#188501

Joffm

Volunteers are not paid.
Not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #199343 by Chris96
Thanks a lot Joffm, this works perfekt!

Best regards,
Chris

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now