Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Dual Scale Array, getting rid of one side for one question

More
8 years 11 months ago #159368 by DerBibber17
I'd have one more question about this script. How would I have to change it, if i want to use it in a radio (list) question to insert the same subheadings?
The topic has been locked.
More
8 years 11 months ago #159369 by Joffm
Hello, Bibber,
read this - Tony's last post.
www.limesurvey.org/forum/can-i-do-this-w...e-in-multiple-choice

In the script:
Change "checkbox" to "radio"
Change "question-item" to "answer-item.

Regards
Joffm

Volunteers are not paid.
Not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless
The following user(s) said Thank You: tpartner, DerBibber17
The topic has been locked.
More
8 years 11 months ago #159370 by DerBibber17
I just recognized it's not working because i don't have the rights to edit template.css (University account).

Maybe it's possible to change the script you provided me for the arrays slightly so that I could just add some rows for my subheadings?
The topic has been locked.
More
8 years 11 months ago #159372 by Joffm
Hello, Bibber,
I just entered these few lines of code into the question text.
Code:
Question text <script charset="utf-8" type="text/javascript"> $(document).ready(function() { $( '#question{QID} .answer-item:eq(0)').addClass('hide-pseudo-elements').find('input.radio').remove(); $( '#question{QID} .answer-item:eq(4)').addClass('hide-pseudo-elements').find('input.radio').remove(); }); </script> <style type="text/css">.hide-pseudo-elements label::before, .hide-pseudo-elements label::after { display: none; } .hide-pseudo-elements .label-text { margin-left: -20px; } </style>

Volunteers are not paid.
Not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless
The topic has been locked.
More
8 years 11 months ago #159375 by DerBibber17
Awesome, thank you so much Joffm :)
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: tpartner, holch

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose