Hi all,
I find that the wysiwyg editor is really annoying sometimes on Limesurvey.
I'm trying to put a piece of text in the center. Obviously I just do this via <p style="text-align: center;"> blablabla </p>
But when I click safe it changes it to: <p style="text-align: center;"> </p> blablabla.
And it's even worse if I have some sort of code in the text between the two P's.
For example:
<p style="text-align: center;">Just imagine if I wanted some <strong>bold</strong> text with a <a href="
www.link.com
">hyperlink in there
As soon as I press the "code" button, it changes it all into:
<p style="text-align: center;"> <strong> </strong> <a href="
www.link.com
">
Just imagine if I wanted some bold text with a hyperlink in there.
Even something simple like
<audio><source src="link-to.mp3" type="audio/mpeg"> Your browser does not support the audio tag. </source></audio>
Get's completely messed up as soon as I put <p> in front of it (ending it with </p> off course).
This is what I got after I pressed the "code" button twice:
<p style="text-align: center">
</p>
<p style="text-align: center">
</p>
<audio controls="">
<source src="link-to.mp3" type="audio/mpeg"> Your browser does not support the audio tag. </source></audio><source src="link-to.mp3" type="audio/mpeg"> Your browser does not support the audio tag. </source></audio></source></audio>
Why can't I just turn that ridiculous code-changing feature off? It's really frustrating. I know what I wanna do, and I know the code. But Limesurvey just keeps changing it as soon as I press "save". Why can't it just save whatever I've written, no matter what the consequence is?
Can anybody help me with this? Because I'm about done on tearing the hair from my head.