I would like to change the CSS of some questions uniformely without the hassle of copy-pasting a lot.
Is it possible to add a CSS class to eg a question in Limesurvey?
The other options is to adjust CSS in template.css but maybe someone has.
Well, I have several multiple numerical inputs with sliders. A few of them are used as a VAS scale and only those I would like to change some CSS. The others should remain untouched.
The only thing I can think of right now is add some CSS for every question in template.js.
A general solution like eg an extra input field in the question creation form for a custom css class should make things more easy.
All questions have general questions CSS classes, but also have some specific, question id class.
So if you customize the class for a specific questionid, ony that question style will be modified.
Also, you can use id's.
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.