Is ist possible to ask a first question (answer options "yes" or "no") and if someone answer "no" the survey ends. It is necessary that the answer "no" will be shown in the results (therefore Ican't use "quota").
I hope I made my point clear enough (my english is not so good).
My System:
LimeSurvey Version + Build: Version 2.05+ Build 150508
PHP Version: PHP Version 5.4.33
MySQL Version: mysqlnd 5.0.10 - 20111026
PC-System: Win 7
Browser, etc.: Mozilla Firefox (also IE)
Hi Ninchi,
you could add a relevance equation for each following group like (A1.NAOK == "2").
By the way, if you use quota, the "no" is stored in the database, but the dataset is marked as not completed. Maybe if you export the complete database including the not completed datasets you can make your further anlysis.
Hi,
I wondered if it is possible to interrupt the submit function and simulate the last Next-Button of a servey (called submit).
This is what I inserted to the code of the question: