Ok I'm going to need some help with this as the documentation is just confusing me... Maybe because it's just a monday.
I have a question with a code of 'a' and the actual question is 'How many objects are there?'. The three answer options are;
A1 | Five
A2 | Six
A3 | Nine
The correct answer is Five.
So how do I write one of these EM questions that will give the participant 1 point if they get the right answer?
I tried creating a question saying
Code:
if(a == answer373263X2020X37746A1, 1, 0)
but that did nothing! When I tested it out in the browser it just showed a red box around "answer373263X2020X37746A1" saying that it was an undefined variable. A similar thing happens if I try
This code
Code:
if({INSERTANS:373263X2020X37746}=="Five","1","0")
displays "if(Five=="Five","1","0")" in the browser (if Five is selected previously) but I'm not seeing a 1 or a 0 as output. So how do I know if my EM is working?
I'm really confused here. Really appreciate some guidance.