Thanks a lot it works, actually we have to edit a page which is attached along with this post, please have a look. This is a default login screen of lime survey when the survey is a controlled survey. We have to add one more field in this form. Can we achieve this or is there any limitations? If we can achieve this then from which file means which html file is responsible for this design. Please help me out..!
Tony and me already say : you must do PHP script. Using Remote control OR plugin beforeSurveyPage event.
I don't make PHP support on LS free forum.
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
ya thats I know very well..But I just want to know the file name from which I can change the view or add some fields on this attached file. I dont want you to make or tell me any PHP changes.
Hey, First of all the new look of the forum is quite impressive, it looks good.
Actually I was trying to change the login functionality of the user to survey. Currently what happens is that user is asked to enter only token and if the token is matched with the one in database, the user allows to access the survey. But now we need to check token as well as email of the user as a username. But for this I am not be able to find the respective model file or controller file. Can anyone help me out...??
Already said ... you have to do your own plugin. Do some test, hack code , look at code etc ....
Speed example:
Code:
$sToken= Yii::app()->request->getParam('token');
$sPassword=Yii::app()->request->getParam('tokenpassword');
if($iSurveyId && $sToken)
{
$oToken=TokenDynamic::model($iSurveyId)->find('token=:token',array(':token'=> $sToken));
if($sPassword==$oToken->attribute_1)
return; // Do nothing, let LS continue
else
// Shown you own page with input name="tokenpassword" and input name="token"
}
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
But I want to check the users email at the time of token check. And store both the values in the session.
We want to add one more functionality to limesurvey, user who is logged in to participate in the survey can change his token value. Is there any code sample or code help on the limesurvey forum, I am asking this because I have already search the forum for this topic and found nothing.
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
Denis, is there any certain reason why your plugin won't work with LS 2.06 anymore? Did some plugin events change?
Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
survey-consulting.com
offlinesurveys.com
Feel free to contact me by email for professional LimeSurvey support!