I'm working on the response/statistics for a survey and I have a couple of questions.
1.) Is there no way to limit a user to reports/statistics only? Or better yet maybe a way to give a client just the link for the HTML statistics once a survey is complete?
2.) What's the purpose of the "Field Summary for..." line. I don't see any use for it so I'm wondering why it's there? I'm sure I'm missing something because I doubt it would be there if it wasn't useful
Since I don't want the people taking the survey to see the results I think my work around is to wait until the survey is completed (using Expiry date to turn survey off) and then turn statistics on and send the link to my client. Sound like a good plan?
I also found a post regarding your solution to turning off the "Field Summary..." line by changing template.css, which works great. Any way to turn off the "No Answer" line? (all questions are mandatory in this case)