Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

JavaScript execution is disabled / Ejecución de JavaScript está deshabilitada

• leansf
  • leansf's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 year 6 months ago #232221 by leansf
Hello, good morning, I need help with an error that I have with the OfflineSurvey application, please I need your help to solve it.
When I test the LimeSurvey survey on Chrome, Opera or Firefox mobile browsers it works perfectly but when I download the survey in the OfflineSurvey app it doesn't work properly on different mobiles. On older phones it works, while on newer phones it causes the following JavaScript error. “Warning: JavaScript execution is disabled in your browser or on this particular page. You may not be able to answer all the questions in the survey. Please, verify your browser settings."

I have tried several times to do the following:
  • Update the survey in OfflineSurvey.
  • Delete the survey and re-upload it to OfflineSurvey.
  • Assign another original template from LimeSurvey and then update the survey in OfflineSurvey. I tried the original templates Fruity, Vanilla and BootSwatch.
  • Assign another LimeSurvey template and then delete and re-upload the survey to OfflineSurvey. I tried the original templates Fruity, Vanilla and BootSwatch.
I'm using
  • LimeSurvey Community Edition Version 5.3.32+220817.
  • OfflineSurvey Version 1.75
The cell phones I used to test the same survey are the following:
  • Huawei P9 (Survey works on OfflineSurvey)
  • Samsung Galaxy A52 (The survey does NOT work in OfflineSurvey)
What can I do to solve the problem?
Thank you very much for any help you can give me

Hola, muy buenos días, necesito ayuda con un error que tengo con la aplicación OfflineSurvey, por favor necesito su ayuda para poder solucionarlo.
Cuando pruebo la encuesta de LimeSurvey en los navegadores móviles Chrome, Opera o Firefox funciona perfectamente pero cuando descargo la encuesta en la aplicación OfflineSurvey no funciona correctamente en distintos los celulares. En celulares más antiguos funciona, mientras que en celulares más nuevos provoca el siguiente error de JavaScript. “Aviso: La ejecución de JavaScript está deshabilitada en su navegador o en ésta página en concreto. Es posible que no pueda responder todas las preguntas de la encuesta. Por favor, verifique la configuración de su navegador.”

He intentado varias veces hacer lo siguiente:
  1. Actualizar la encuesta en OfflineSurvey.
  2. Eliminar la encuesta y volver a cargarla en OfflineSurvey.
  3. Asignar otra plantilla original de LimeSurvey y luego actualizar la encuesta en OfflineSurvey. Intenté con las plantillas originales Fruity, Vanilla y BootSwatch.
  4. Asignar otra plantilla de LimeSurvey y luego eliminar y volver a cargar la encuesta en OfflineSurvey. Intenté con las plantillas originales Fruity, Vanilla y BootSwatch.
Estoy usando:
  • LimeSurvey Community Edition Versión 5.3.32+220817. 
  • OfflineSurvey Versión 1.75
Los celulares que usé para probar la misma encuesta son los siguientes: 
  • Huawei P9 (La encuesta funciona en OfflineSurvey)
  • Samsung Galaxy A52 (La encuesta NO Funciona en OfflineSurvey)
¿Qué puedo hacer para resolver el problema?

Muchas gracias por cualquier ayuda que me puedan brindar

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago #232270 by Malebeast
i have the same problem too, this after updating used version of limesurvey and after changing server / domain

More
1 year 6 months ago #232292 by aaskoura
Hi, This is fixed in latest release 1.76
Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: leansf

• leansf
  • leansf's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 year 6 months ago #232299 by leansf
Yes, thank you very much for the help! It is solved once I updated the app to version 1.76

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose