Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Card type questioning

• plafeber
  • plafeber's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 10 months ago #216663 by plafeber
Replied by plafeber on topic Card type questioning
Good point. I checked it and I can say that it works, albeit with a real problem around space, because the screen area is so much less on phones.
So the question and the pictures almost all overlap. In web page building, web pages display the content based on a check whether they are shown on a mobile phone. If so, the content in a single column (or at least most content is displayed below the previous content). That could be the solution here too.
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
2 years 10 months ago #216682 by tpartner
Replied by tpartner on topic Card type questioning

In web page building, web pages display the content based on a check whether they are shown on a mobile phone.

Good accessible web and survey development should not look at device type but should be responsive to screen width. I think that the survey should be designed first for smaller devices, then for larger devices like desktops.

Having said that, I often have clients who need to display a large amount of information to the respondent without scrolling (pricing tables, etc.). In those cases, we detect the screen width in the welcome page and disallow continuing if too small.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose