Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

user interface

• toyone
  • toyone's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #176377 by toyone
user interface was created by toyone
hello good day, I'm starting to use limesurvey, within the functionality what I notice is that its user interface is not very easy, I would like to know if there is already a plugin with a typeform interface or if it is a good idea to invest time for to be able to generate an interface that is much more intuitive, if someone already has more experience with limesurvey we can make equipment to generate this interface.

Greetings.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by toyone.
The topic has been locked.
  • LouisGac
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 4 months ago #176398 by LouisGac
Replied by LouisGac on topic user interface
Indeed, creating a Wysiwg editor will be the main priority after the release of LS4.
If you want to help with that task, you're welcome.
More
5 years 2 months ago #179292 by AzahraFianyDina
Replied by AzahraFianyDina on topic user interface
hello , this is true that the limeSurvey user interface is not easy to use as well as easy to understand , if i found any solution i will help you ensurly.
More
5 years 1 month ago #180100 by reginauenio2018
Replied by reginauenio2018 on topic user interface
Eu comecei a usar o Limesurvey há 2 meses e estou gostando muito! Se compararmos o Limesurvey com o Google Forms, realmente ele não é simples, mas ele te dá muita liberdade para criar pesquisas, condições, inserir aúdios, imagens, enfim, dependendo do objetivo, trabalhar com ele pode trazer resultados espetaculares nas pesquisas!

Em relação ao plugin, ainda não pesquisei nenhum, mas você poderia sugerir algumas facilidades, quem sabe não poderia ser criado uma versão mais simples para usuários com o seu perfil.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose