Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Error with JS: Internal error from saveFormWithAjax: no data.responseJSON found

• driz
  • driz's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 year 5 months ago #233097 by driz
Hi boses.ph, sorry but I didn't do the whitelisting, but my hosting company did. I assume it's whitelisting in Modsec. The hosting company told me they had to whitelist in two areas.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
1 year 2 months ago #239220 by holch

Hi all, turns out Modsec was the issue, despite the host initially saying it wasn't.

The host always says it is not on their side first. That is basically the tech level someone in Level1 support is at. They have no idea, they are just there to keep you away. If you don't insist, they have done their job well and kept the next levels of support "free". ;-)

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

• holch
More
1 year 2 months ago #239221 by holch
@petersmaze: You almost got away with it. But then I though I might have to have a closer look at your post.

So congratulations on a late Christmas present: You'll receive a ban for spamming the forum.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.

• holch
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #254347 by holch
brezzzsent: Congratulations! You also win a forum ban for hiding spam links in your post. Happy New Year!

More
2 months 1 week ago #254531 by mixeycray
I just tried the same in a fresh installation of version 3.1.1 and the problem disappears in that version. 

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose