Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Not starting the survey at the introduction

• Institut
  • Institut's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #205942 by Institut
Hello,I'm doing a survey in which i'm adding responses connected to a 'table of participants'. I created the table of participants, generated the corresponding cases (name, mail.. attributes, etc.), and then I lauched the survey with some of them to fill some of the responses. The aim is to facilitate the task for the respondent, so they just need to actualise the answers.The problem is that once i finish to fill the answers, when i send the invitation to the participants, when they open it, they start at the 1st page, and i want them so start with the introduction.I've tried to change it by downloading the CSV file with the responses and changing the 'last page' number to 0, but it gives me an error (no responses could be mapped), i'm also trying to solve this in an other post.I've also tried to edit the responses manually in the responses table. Even the page is somehow set to 0, when i open the invitation with the pre-filled questionnaire, it directs me to the first page, not to the introduction.Any clue of how can I solve this issue?Thanks!
Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Institut.
The topic has been locked.
  • Joffm
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
3 years 6 months ago #205944 by Joffm

when i send the invitation to the participants, when they open it, they start at the 1st page, and i want them so start with the introduction.

Did you set the survey that the introduction (welcome) page is displayed?

Volunteers are not paid.
Not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless
The following user(s) said Thank You: Institut
  • holch
More
3 years 6 months ago #205956 by holch
Maybe the Welcome Page needs to have a -1?

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Institut
  • Institut
  • Institut's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 6 months ago #205981 by Institut
Replied by Institut on topic Not starting the survey at the introduction
Yes the 'show welcome screen is activated'.

I wanted to try what Holch says, but i can't modify the 'last page' number because there isn't any option to do this in the 'Responses' menú, nor editing the survey responses via web; and i'm experimenting problems downloading and uploading the answers with the CSV / VV.

Thank you anyway!
  • tpartner
More
3 years 6 months ago #205984 by tpartner
Replied by tpartner on topic Not starting the survey at the introduction
Did you try placing the welcome message in a text-display question in the first screen?

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose