Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

What can you tell us about the life-cycle of survey design?

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
11 months 1 week ago #243290 by holch

How many people are involved when deciding the survey design?

I think you will have a lot of issues analyzing this survey and interpreting the results.

How many people are involved when deciding the survey design?

I think for most, especially those that work in market research, this will be impossible to answer with a number, as forced by your survey.

It heavily depends on the project. Each project is different. What is "involved"? What does "survey design" mean? From the very first step on defining the goal, define topic, questions, etc?

Depending on the client and project, this can be 1 to 50 or more. Who knows who is all involved on the client side?

But even just within the own organization, this is always a range, never an exact number. I will put a number, as I am forced to, but note that this is probably GIGO for many respondents.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ollehar
  • ollehar's Avatar Topic Author
  • LimeSurvey GmbH Employee
  • LimeSurvey GmbH Employee
More
11 months 1 week ago #243316 by ollehar
Alright, good feedback. :)

More
6 months 1 week ago #250982 by Jmantysalo
If you want, I can send the link to users here at Tampere University, say 50 people selected randomly from those having an active survey now (or 50 with most number of surveys totally, or whatever -- if you want something very complicated, please tell sql query to get the result). BUT results will be somewhat skewed, as we use MS Forms as primary system, LimeSurvey is not used for simple queries about who's gonna come to the yule party etc.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose