Thank you for your help and hints, Joffm!
I tried and retried now, but I can not get the second drop-down element visible, even if I set:
"hide tip"=ON
"always hide this question"= OFF
As you see in the screenshot below, I just get a space in the second sentence where the dropdown element is supposed to be sitting:-(
I have the feeling that I am missing something very basic; maybe something that is clear to everyone but I do not see it. I will share in detail what I did to get this result for the advanced version (multiple drowdown within a short text), maybe someone can spot something from the outside or advise me on what to do or what to consider:
1. I add
ONE new question, choosing the type list (dropdown)
2. I copy paste the codes by tpartner for the advanced version (including the styles) into the question source. I did not make
any changes to the code.
3. I put "hide tip"= ON and "always hide this question"= OFF
4. I save and preview and get the screenshot posted above, i.e. without the second dropdown element:-(
Is there anything mixed up? Or any general or specific setting I am not taking into account? Any ideas....? ...would be hugely appreciated:-)
CheersAnika