Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Profile for bferrie

  • User Type: User
  • Rank: New Member
  • Register Date: 25 Apr 2019
  • Last login: 5 years 6 months ago
  • Time Zone: UTC +2:00
  • Local Time: 09:45
  • Posts: 18
  • Profile views: 171
  • Thank you received: 2
  • Gender: Unknown
  • Birthdate: Unknown


bferrie's recent posts (18 messages )

Subject Replies / Views Last Post
Category: Installation & update issues
Topic started 7 years 1 month ago, by bferrie
Last Post 7 years 1 month ago
by bferrie
Replies:3
Views:1856
bferrie's Avatar
Last Post by bferrie
7 years 1 month ago
Category: Installation & update issues
Topic started 7 years 1 month ago, by bferrie
Last Post 7 years 1 month ago
by bferrie
Replies:3
Views:1856
bferrie's Avatar
Last Post by bferrie
7 years 1 month ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 7 years 1 month ago, by bferrie
Last Post 7 years 1 month ago
by bferrie
Replies:6
Views:2623
bferrie's Avatar
Last Post by bferrie
7 years 1 month ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 7 years 1 month ago, by bferrie
Last Post 7 years 1 month ago
by bferrie
Replies:6
Views:2623
bferrie's Avatar
Last Post by bferrie
7 years 1 month ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 7 years 1 month ago, by bferrie
Last Post 7 years 1 month ago
by bferrie
Replies:6
Views:2623
bferrie's Avatar
Last Post by bferrie
7 years 1 month ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 7 years 1 month ago, by bferrie
Last Post 7 years 1 month ago
by bferrie
Replies:6
Views:2623
bferrie's Avatar
Last Post by bferrie
7 years 1 month ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 7 years 1 month ago, by bferrie
Last Post 7 years 1 month ago
by bferrie
Replies:0
Views:1399
bferrie's Avatar
Last Post by bferrie
7 years 1 month ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 7 years 2 months ago, by bferrie
Last Post 7 years 2 months ago
by bferrie
Replies:4
Views:1464
bferrie's Avatar
Last Post by bferrie
7 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 7 years 2 months ago, by bferrie
Last Post 7 years 2 months ago
by bferrie
Replies:4
Views:1464
bferrie's Avatar
Last Post by bferrie
7 years 2 months ago
Category: Can I do this with LimeSurvey?
Topic started 7 years 2 months ago, by bferrie
Last Post 7 years 2 months ago
by bferrie
Replies:4
Views:1464
bferrie's Avatar
Last Post by bferrie
7 years 2 months ago

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose