- Posts: 77
- Thank you received: 4
Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!
DenisChenu wrote: You still have a 2.6/2.06 version ?
If yes, or if you can create another one with the same survey (on data-test.... for example) : report the bug with the speed comparaison using a "speedometer" (firefox or chrome have some in Developper tools).
DenisChenu wrote:
I think if server was not updated elsewhere, and 2.6 is really speediest than 2.5X : this bug MUST be reported. But it's better to have a "realtime" comparaison between the 2 versions.
You don't have any plugin activated too ?
DenisChenu wrote: I think more on plugin using 'beforeSurveyPage' PHP plugin only. Because here : it's not javascript, it's PHP
Page size is not heavy, but more than 30 seconds to get it /////
Yes, yes and yes ....bruce78 wrote: Let me know your thoughts and if you think I should file a bug report?
olle wrote: Check the browser console for output.
olle wrote: Otherwise, we can do some profiling to find the bottleneck.
Did you report the bug to be private? Attached your survey? The ticket seems to be non-accessible for normal users.bruce78 wrote: Ok, here's the bug report - bugs.limesurvey.org/view.php?id=11974 . Let me know if I can add anything further...
jelo wrote: Did you report the bug to be private? Attached your survey? The ticket seems to be non-accessible for normal users.