- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!
Hmmm, can't really believe that, because the first example on this page already shows how to write an if loop in EM...VanEyck wrote: Thank you Holch. Yeah, I've been reading the manual but to be completely honest, I've tried with every example's syntax with no positive result.
VanEyck wrote: Which type of question should I use? Equation or list type?
No.Suppose I have 4 items (rows), then it will be
{if(Q1_SQ1 != ' ' AND Q1_SQ1 == Q1_SQ2 == Q1_SQ3 == Q1_SQ4, 1, 0)}
that's it?
I don't understand the question. I thought the requirement was to insert 1 into an equation question if all answers are the same.complentary : let's suppose I have 4 items in the table. Then if the respondent forget to check one radio button but answers the same "column" (scale answer) for all the other items. Then I would like to attribute value 1 to the hidden test-variable.
do you know how it this feasible (seems complicate to code...) ?